MGTOW(Men going there own way)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MGTOW(Men going there own way)

Post by D-Nice The Wandering Sage on 6/4/2015, 5:43 pm

FACTS & FALLACIES:
seemingly neutral article about MGTOW, alien

SANDMAN:
youtube channel

This is taken off one of "Sandman's" MGTOW videos. It was given to him by a user to be used as a profile for online dating sites.>>>
fake dating post by a MGTOW

D-Nice The Wandering Sage

Back to top Go down

Re: MGTOW(Men going there own way)

Post by bburgers on 8/4/2015, 9:27 am

So people following MGTOW help the overpopulation problem, right?
bburgers
Admin

http://cornup.formyjob.net

Back to top Go down

Post by D-Nice The Wandering Sage on 8/4/2015, 8:25 pm

this might answer your question

Back to top Go down

Post by bburgers on 9/4/2015, 12:22 am

it does. interesting experiment and findings
bburgers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sherm on 9/4/2015, 12:24 am

An argument for the colonization of space?
sherm

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130106662@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by D-Nice The Wandering Sage on 10/4/2015, 11:32 am

Back to top Go down

Post by D-Nice The Wandering Sage on 11/4/2015, 11:48 am

Back to top Go down

Post by D-Nice The Wandering Sage on 12/4/2015, 3:40 pm

illimitablemen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sherm on 14/4/2015, 5:47 pm

Why must any pill be taken?, isn't it a valid option to opt out of the arm twisting a or b, black or white, gender dynamics?
sherm

Back to top Go down

Post by sherm on 14/4/2015, 6:06 pm

werdfsg
sherm

Back to top Go down

Post by D-Nice The Wandering Sage on 23/4/2015, 1:26 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by bburgers on 24/4/2015, 2:16 pm

It's weird reading the comments and seeing how most of the men following MGTOW were beyond naive and extremely oversexed towards women.

(This guy seems like a super fedora'bro. "M'lady, I need a girlfriend because I'm in college and need a girlfriend." Who the fuck thinks like this?)

(Who even believes anyone deserves to be put on a pedestal or worshipped? Super naive meatheads for sure.)

(Deprogramming yourself to stop practicing "chivalry" -- a fantastical/absolutely detached from reality perspective... to "actually" being a man. What the fuck did he expect before hand?)

(This person seems to have some form of asbergers/autism.)

It's surreal seeing so many people infatuated with females/sex/normative relationships to the point of having it rule their life. I understand MGTOW as an escape from this perspective, but how did it even come about? It's fucking insane to think people are that obsessed with getting laid or needing to find a girlfriend. It really just reminds me so much of neckbeards.
"I held the door for her and said have a good day and she won't even go on a date with me. She probably only dates assholes who are mean... while they ignore me a true womanizer who deserves female attention."
I guess anybody can have whatever interests they want but if you let something so futile rule you're life, I guess you do need a system to walk away from that mentality. Whatever works, right?
bburgers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D-Nice The Wandering Sage on 25/4/2015, 10:25 am

yeah i agree bburgers, lol mostly youtubefags, youtubefags in general suck, not just the MGTOW commenters, but we all know that..

i guess ill just ask you to watch the video again, and ill tell you my perspective:

so i was raised my a single mom/grandma all of my life, was able to see me dad once or twice a week, which was cool, gave me SOME male presence in my life, enfaces on some. meaning my dad wasn't/isn't by any stretch a "male role model". so as i was being raised, through my early years before school, by my one mom who was obviously in line with certain feminist values, wasnt really a feminist, but having divorced my father a few years into my birth(which i dont blame her for) she was obviously doing her "best", which entailed coddling me and telling me how special i was. so growing up as a toddler, i was already being indoctrinated into loving women, the first human subject in my life was a woman, and just so happened to adore, care for, and raise me. so naturally you project your experiences onto others as you grow up. and since i had no other knowledge of how/why women truly acted and felt, i blindly assumed that women, as humans, were always loving/adoring/caring and always wanting the best for me, it took until elementary school for me to discover other females and how i craved for female love/adoration, and also start acting out...i resume my story with me, pre-highschool, have two best friends, ones a girl, the other a boy. to this day i know i liked my female best friend as a friend, but also had the conscious urge to gain her love/adoration and most definetly to have a sexual connection as my hormones at this point were skyrocketing, there couldve even been no romantic connection if you think about it, although to me thats all a romantic connection is, connection based on predisposed desires/needs.

so one day im talking about my mom in school, (me being in love with my mom, because of my inexperience with other people and enjoying the parental adoration), and my female best friend mentions to me jokingly how i am a "mommas boy"
i proceed then to physiologically tear my mind because of the divide between my loyalty to my loving and adoring mother, and the approval of my (possible) romantic interest. as you can see, part of my identity was/is expressly to serve women to gain there adoration. as i would do things for my mom as a kid, she would adore me more and more, as i would do things to gain my female friends approval, she would adore me more and more. as you can plainly see, in most of my life, as well as a lot of these butthurt MGTOW,
women take the place of a highly addictive drug. a drug that can walk away at anytime, not like heroin or meths gonna just walk away or bail lol.
to continue...so as soon as i realized i was a mommas boy, i vowed to reverse my indoctrination of service to my mother, and begin to work for the adoration of a newly acquired "mother figure" - surprise surprise, my female best friend.
so as i started acting out/rebelling against my mother, thinking i was tricked into doing her bidding, i was actually subconsciously still brainwashed by the need for female adoration, possibly the only reason i ever rejected my mother, is because i knew i would gain the approval of young girls around my age(them being attracted to independent boys, bad boys, danger, etc.) and therefore gain the adoration of those said females.

as the years went by, the more i acted out, the less my mother adored me, the more she would anger me by pestering/nagging me, and she would literally hate me because i no longer seeked her approval. so unnoticed to me, i began to lose the adoration/love of my mother the way i knew it. in purpose of seeking new adoration/love form other females. i was totally screwed up, like many are. and it got to the point around the end of highschool where i realized how much my life revolved around gaining female attention>in order to recieve adoration/sex/love/etc. i was raised to love females and receive love back, so i loved females. and expected to be loved back.

so mabye this helps you understand a bit why theres all these butthurt MGTOW, mabye not but we shall discuss further

basically
: female love and adoration is in our(me and the MGTOW) blood, its a DRUG!, we as men are inhibited, because of our craving for sex/love/female adoration, and its important that as a MGTOW one understands this foremost, and i feel like a lot of theses angry youtube commenters understand this aspect from the experiences they've had/explained and HATE this MOST about themselves and the society that caused them to feel this way. mabye some arent able to fully comprehend there mental situation. but they know women are a drug for them, and they're realizing that they cannot having healthy relationships with females for this reason as well as the female societal counterpart, being hypergamy, gynocentric values, so on and so on.

remember, watch the video again. thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by D-Nice The Wandering Sage on 25/4/2015, 10:28 am

"(This person seems to have some form of asbergers/autism.)" - bburgers

i lol'd

Back to top Go down

Post by D-Nice The Wandering Sage on 25/4/2015, 11:12 am

Back to top Go down

Post by bburgers on 25/4/2015, 1:21 pm

Thank you D-Nice. Youtubefags always do suck, so I admit I was generalizing MGTOW followers. You're own experience/perspective helped me understand the video better. I see what you mean, this developed inhibition is directly tied to nourishment from both parents. Now – while this is a factor for a young boys own personhood I'm curious how it correlates to a young girls. I know we're all familiar with what it means to have "daddy issues" but the young female wouldnt really have control of this development – it's in the hands of the parents as it is also with the young males.

So what I'm trying to ask in bringing this up: because the child has no real control on how the parents raises them (besides appeasing/rejecting parents will), what's a solution to dissolve either the male "indoctrination" or development into a beta male, and further what's the solution to reinterpret the females role in giving adoration/overall relationship with men?
Is there a solution at all?
Both sexes are biologically dependent on one another (for procreation) but the societal 'roles' that play out, subconsciously influencing the child's development, shape future generations. MGTOW is an escape from a skewed perspective of the opposite sex. It's "in the blood", it's not in their control, it's not at all healthy, but more needs to be said about both sexes developing into what they are led to believe is a "normal relationship" that is intrinsically out of their control and directly tied to how the child matures – guided by their parents experiences.
bburgers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D-Nice The Wandering Sage on 25/4/2015, 2:45 pm

>>BETTER PARENTING
parents need to be aware of how they affect their children's mind state/psychological growth, and need to act in ways/raise their offspring in ways beneficial to their children's existence rather than they're(parents) own life. basically - humanity of the future is more important than how you "feel" about your kids, wether your a mom or a dad, it is irresponsible to raise your kids, blindly, being unaware or uneducated as to how they will turn out in result of your raising them. also as a parent you cant just say "everything will turn out ok", and you most definitely cannot assume that the way you were raised by your parents should be the default way to raise your kids.
for Example: if your raised shittily, and you gain shitty attributes, but then you work them out and your shitty attributes become lessons in which you learn good values, then proceed to have kids, raise them like your parents raised you, youd be copying the process of your upbringing to your own kids (knowingly, or unknowingly) , it is wrong to assume that just because you overcame whatever shitty upbringing you received, your kids can/will do the same as a result of theirs.people have the choice to be weak or strong in general, and when it comes to how they intake influence regardless of past experiences

so shame bad parents, i shame mine when they're bad, and i shame others when i can,
my mom shamed me(sometimes for stupid shit, sometimes for reasonable discrepancies), and i dont resent it, but condone it,
if their strong, people will figure out whats valuable in their own life, no matter what/where or how the influence is received.

and the truth is all people, parents, non-parents, single people, married people, adults and children, are responsible for humanity's upbringing. which includes everybody fFYI

i wouldn't say "Both sexes are biologically dependent on one another"
but all humans are dependent on each-other for their own survival/progress

and as far as girls go, i found this, might be related

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum